Sunday, December 6, 2009

Separate Business Bank Account

I've just got a quick tip today, one which I think everyone learns eventually - Make sure to have a separate business bank account from your personal bank account.

I'll admit, It took my a bit of time to finally decide to separate the accounts. I stubbornly worked with just my one simple personal checking account for everything, but after having to fight overdrawn fees for money disappearing when it shouldn't have, and flat out trying to keep numbers straight in my head and on paper, I finally succumbed to the idea.
And I don't regret it a bit.

Yes, an organized person can keep his or her finances perfectly straight with one account, but why make more work for yourself? If you can make the same amount of money for slightly less work, there's no reason not to do so.

If nothing else, I suggest you think about it, weigh the odds. What could it hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment